TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Anchors weigh in! It’s time to set sail for the Tampa Bay Boat Show, which returns at the Florida State Fair in early March.
The boat show will take place on March 5, 6 and 7. It is free to the public, however, parking fees are subject to fairground rates.
Guests will be able to view a variety of makes and models in one place. Some of the products on display will be pontoons, cruisers, center consoles, paddleboards, jet skis, exhibits and more.
Below is a program of the seminars that guests can watch during the three-day event:
- Friday, March 5
- 1:00 p.m.: Captain Sergio Atanes: Spring fishing with artificial bait
- 3 p.m.: Captain Sergio Atanes: Secrets to Catching Your Own Bait and How to Cast a Bait Net
- Saturday March 6 and Sunday March 7
- 11:00: Capt. George Hastick: Spring Fishing for Snooks
- Midday: Captain Sergio Atanes: Secrets to Catching Your Own Bait and How to Cast a Bait Net
- 1:00 p.m.: Captain Dencil Powell: Spring Snook, Trout & Redfish Fishing from Bayport to Chaz Area
- 2:00 p.m.: Captain Sergio Atanes: Spring fishing with artificial bait
- 3 p.m.: Captain Michael Dawson: Snook and Redfish Catch – Tarpon Springs area
For more information, please visit www.tampabayboatshows.com.